3.05.2014

d'Orsay flats


        


Budget friendly, all under $100! Click the shoe or scroll the images below.










Splurge worthy. Click the shoe or scroll the images below.




For me, the d'Orsay flat is super spring. I love a great pointed toe and tend to live in my flats. With the ladylike body of a d'Orsay, it is not hard to see why I will be stocking up on these fab shoes for spring. 
The first selection is all under $100 {these are my favorite} and the second selection are lust worthy {I know you won't be surprised to find that these and these are my favorites}. 

Click directly on the shoe to join me in this spring trend!


2 comments:

  1. Wow,i love them all.
    have a nice day,
    I am Royal,keep in touch

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover