2.20.2014

tory burch: fall 2014




Like every other blogger, I love looking forward to all the fashion weeks and seeing what is around the corner for fashion. As I've said a million times before, fall is my favorite season to dress for, so I am beyond excited to know Tory Burch Fall 2014 will be all about the mix and lots and lots of navy. While we will have to wait for these glorious pieces for a couple more months, I am currently getting my Tory Burch navy fill with this and these



photos courtesy of vogue.com

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection. So happy you posted it. I'm doing Milan right now. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the best collection of Tory Burch

    I am Royal Wang,remember? come and see my new post

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can someone recommend me a place to buy discounted Rebecca Minkoff Handbags? I have heard that, they are also obtainable at a immense number of outlets in discount.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover