2.11.2014

nyfw inspiration


{fluffy sweater // blush coat, more budget friendly here and OMG, waaaay cuter version here and for under $90!!! // leggings // pumps}

While there was no way I was going to fashion week this year, {two words: too cold and I wouldn't miss a Valentine's Day with my Valentine for the world}, it is still fun to be inspired. I spent yesterday at the mall, pulling outfits for my imaginary trip and fell in love with the idea of these fun leggings with shades of blush, a black cashmere beanie and perfect curls. 

also- if you follow along on Twitter, you saw that I am having a debate on the Rockstud. Help me pick a color and my internal debate between flats and heels. Can't decide!

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit you put together! Actually wearing a similar sweater on the blog today :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, its pleasant piece of writing about media print, we all know media is a great source of data.


    Visit my web blog staubig

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink coats & they were so fashionable this winter... I hope they don't go quickly out of fashion...

    Have a great day!!!

    xoxo Violeta, your Shoegal Out In The World

    www.shoegaloutintheworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover