2.19.2014

I'm Blushing..


Even though I have said time and time again that I am not a pink person, as seen here  and here, I can't get enough of the ultimate pink: the perfect blush shade. While I view it more as a neutral, I am loving it with absolutely everything, so I paired it below with my staples: black and stripes, PLUS everything is under $100! Click the links or directly on the item. 

PS-you might see this exact outfit in an upcoming style post

Beauty tip: This is my favorite lipstick in Pink Lingerie; The case is an art form all on its own. I wear it with this gloss {in Pink Biege} on top to make it a little less pink or this as a base {in Bolero} to make it more peach. 

blush skirt {$98} // striped crop top {$36} // sunglasses {$5.80} // my favorite blush lipstick {$34} ankle strap heels  {$98} // chain clutch {$78}



photo courtesy of here

2 comments:

  1. Love that skirt! And the crop top would be so fun for spring. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover