1.26.2014

paris tulle

{ Madewell Paris tee // TopShop Skirt // Christian Louboutin pumps // necklaces J.Crew, old similar here  // Celine sunglasses // Cartier watch // David Yurman bracelets // vintage pearl ring }









{ Madewell Paris tee // TopShop Skirt // Christian Louboutin pumps // necklaces J.Crew, old similar here  // Celine sunglasses // Cartier watch // David Yurman bracelets // vintage pearl ring }


This skirt is just beyond: the perfect color, fabric, length and price! Even though I am not a pink girl and would normally shy away from something so blatantly girlie, when I came across this skirt, I could not order it fast enough! {hello perfect Valentine's outfit!!!} And it literally goes with everything! I paired it with this Paris tee that I ordered shortly after visiting the city of lights this summer, but due to popularity, it was backordered. It recently came back in stock and was a pleasant surprise to find on my doorstep. Do yourself a favor, and order it now before it sells out again!



6 comments:

  1. i am 100% obsessed with this outfit. the skirt is my favorite color (and it's tulle!!), your tee has my favorite travel destination on it, and you're wearing louboutins (swoon!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing elegant & girlie outfit...

    Have a great week!!!

    xoxo Violeta, your Shoegal Out In The World

    www.shoegaloutintheworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Julia from Gal Meets Glam wore that same tee on her blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that "Paris" tee!!
    ~Ashleigh {Dazzle by Day}
    www.dazzlebyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun look, babe!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover