12.10.2013

Scarlett Jewelry

{available here}

{available here}


I have fallen in love with these delicate stacking rings and it is easy to see why. Scarlett Jewelry makes one of a kind pieces with intricate touches, my favorite being the pictures rings. Perfectly paired with all your other jewelry or as a stand alone piece, these bead stacking rings are perfect for any lady on your Christmas list. I have hinted strongly to Santa about these myself and I encourage you to do the same!

Scarlett Jewelry is offering a special discount to all navy & orange readers! Enter discount code navyorangeblog at checkout to get 15% of all orders. 


navy & orange was not compensated for this post in funds, gifts, or commission from Scarlett Jewelry or otherwise. Just a great find that we wanted to share.

4 comments:

  1. I love how delicate these ring designs are and how perfect they are for stacking! Just my style! :)

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the second one

    my blog: http://fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that delicate little knot ring- perfect!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this post! It's great seeing my work on your beautiful blog! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover