12.02.2013

navy & orange gift guide: for the men & Cyber Monday SALES!

1. Burberry Wallet // 2.Headphones // 3. Johnny Cash book // 4. Running shoes // 5. Ray-Bans {they honestly look good on every man on your list } // 6. Magazine subscription // 7. Bose stereo // 8. The Ultimate Man's Survival Guide // 9. New Cologne

The men on my list are always the hardest to shop for: I never know what they want, and I want to get them a gift they will use. Therefore, I am kicking off Cyber Monday with the men's gift guide!

Music accessories always please the husband, magazine subscriptions are for the hard to shop for uncles, and a new cologne is personal for any man on your list. Pointer: pick a scent that makes you think of them and they are sure to wear it. This has worked for my brother and husband. Quick and personal, the perfect combination when Christmas shopping. 

AND the Cyber Monday sales are amazing! 

Here are my picks from ASOS,where I will be saving 30% off all my holiday dresses 
{code GIMMEMORE}
December 2-4.



C.Wonder is having 40% off four items or more 
{code GIFTS40
Today ONLY!


Equipment is having 20% all Sale items
no code
Today ONLY!




Furbish Studios is having 25% off purchases over $100
Today ONLY!





Henri Bendel is having multiple marksdown from 25-40%
{code CYBER13}
Today ONLY!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover