12.04.2013

LWD


I find nothing more festive for Christmas and New Year's than a little white dress. When we first moved to San Diego when I was three, I remember waking up on Christmas morning wondering where the snow was, as in all Christmas movies, it snowed on Christmas morning. Ever since, it seems to be the most gorgeous day of the year in San Diego, not a cloud, or snow furry, in the sky. 

This year, I have been on the hunt for the perfect little white dress for Christmas and New Year's with the added challenge of finding something that I can wear all year. While the above Burberry dress would fit the bill, it doesn't fit my {credit card} bill. Therefore I have found some fabulous LWDs just for you and all your festive dressing needs. 


9 comments:

  1. great post! Lovely dress !!!
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. white is a color to count on for a flirty look for sure !!! loving this collection

    I Have a new OOTD (( STRIPS MADNESS FOR FALL ) , must see

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love a LWD too, and unfortunately someone spilled red wine on my favorite one that i haven't been able to get out, boo! i'm adding a few of these to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw that Burberry dress over the weekend and I am in love!! Though I agree my credit card would not be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks - all the LWD's are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful selection of dresses. I like the shade you picked too =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that burberry dress is gorgeous. i have a soft spot for white dresses too. they really do work year-round and in so many different settings.

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am all for white dresses!! The last one I purchased was a lace style from H&M that I love. You have great choices here.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Mysmallwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover