11.19.2013

trends for cheap.





While I love stocking up on new additions to the closet as much as the next girl, I love the idea of staying on trend on the cheap {read: saving money, not quality}. 

As seen here, you can easily dress for the change of season by incorporating items you already have in your closet!

Sometimes, all you need for look current is a change in your makeup routine. I am obsessed with lipstick. Obsessed. So I love when the weather turns chilly and I am able to whip out my favorite red lipstick {in Passion}. Lately, I have been loving the prominent brows and wine lip. And it takes two seconds to get ready as the rest of the face should be minimal.

Shop my picks below. 
{this is my newest beauty bag addition. Use it right under the brow for the perfect pop to make any brow look prominent}




photos courtesy of here

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah you don't have to spend so much to be trendy
    that is if you know where to get the goods at the right price.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! So great for Fall :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Thank you for visiting my blog and your comment!

    You are so right, lipstick makes and outfit and passion is my absolute fav, great post

    Donna x

    www.thestylemma.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover