11.29.2013

shop til you drop!


I have rounded up all the best of the best shopping for black friday! I prefer to partake in bed with a decaf mocha and leave the malls to the crazies. 

Here are my picks from Nordstrom {can't stop thinking about these}. There will be special mark downs starting last night and ending on Monday. 


Bloomingdale's will be having special markdowns that from November 25- Dec 2. How perfect is this for your niece or cousin?




Ann Taylor has a bunch of uber feminie pieces for all the ladies on your list.  With 40% off today only {with code TGIF}, these won't be around for cyber monday's discount {SHOP50}. 



I love to check Zhush weekly for great treasures for the house. This is a great one stop shop kind of a website and with 20% all order, {even sale items!} from Nov 29- Dec 2 with code BLACKFRIDAY, I couldn't help but order this for myself! {also love the idea of monogrammed sunglasses! who doesn't?}


9 comments:

  1. Great post! =)
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great! Really cool post, too. Would love for you to check out my blog www.theboonreport.com and let me know what you think! :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grat post! =)

    xx
    www.mariarubioblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many amazing sales online right now that I don't have enough money to go around! haha. But it's been awesome to get gift shopping done online :)

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic post!! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing post!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/wordwide-giveaway-from-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post!!
    i love sales
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post and pieces! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover