11.22.2013

party dresses for less than $100


As the holiday parties are just around the corner and I don't feel prepared without a hostess gift and the perfect dress, I thought I would hunt down some great party frock suggestions for you, with an added bonus: all under $100! 

Guilt free party dress shopping? yes, please!

also- I have started a Pinterest board featuring my favorite Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals completed with promotion codes, Sale Details and dates to take full advantage.





4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things about the season is holiday dresses! So fun. I'll def be hitting up your pinterest board for some shopping on Cyber Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great options, I want more than a few..

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey beauty :) would we follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Maybe also on Instagram and twitter (widget on my blog), what do you mean? Regards from germany ?
    .•. My Beauty Blog .•.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover