11.27.2013

navy & orange gift guide: for the animal lover


Vegan leather skirt {$69}, also love this one 



Faux fur jacket {$158} 


Faux fur shrug {$98, $68}

Who doesn't love fur and all thing fabulous? 
Well, me.

 Ever since I was little I would claim that when touching fur I would vomit. It has really only happened once {yuck} but as an animal lover, I can't stand the sight or thought of fur. Which sucks when I comes to fashion as it seems to be everywhere this time of year. But never fear! I have found some great pieces for the animal lover on your list, including this fab coat for a fraction of the cost.  These shopping picks are vegan leather, faux fur and products that have never been tested on animals. Perfect for the Animal Lover on your list. 

If the animal lover on your "Nice" list tends to be hard to shop for clothing wise, you can never fail with a blowout gift card, or, what I am asking for this year, a donation to their favorite cause made in their name. 

That difficult person to shop for on your list? Done. You're welcome. 

3 comments:

  1. Love that vegan leather skirt! Such a pretty color. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the vegan leather pants, they are so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute!!! Love this gift guide idea. I am a huge animal lover and need to be a little more cognizant of the makeup I buy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover