11.26.2013

been eyeing this dress..

dress // hat // boots 

As this will be my first Thanksgiving with my family in 4 years, I have been looking for the perfect dress {also been eyeing this one} for our intimate family dinner. After spotting this in store and then styled on Pink Peonies with black accessories, it is currently hanging in my closet  awaiting to be worn with tights for the rest of the winter and with nude pumps in the spring. 
Perfect.

Also, with Thanksgiving this week, the sales are already starting!{have you checked out the Pinterest board I have dedicated to all the sales?} 

Today only, Urban Outfitters has 20% off books. Their book selection is eclectic to say the least, but some of my purchases were the biggest hits from last year's stocking stuffers. {I'm getting this one for my mom, this one for my brother, this one for my husband and this one for a white elephant exchange.}


Also, there is 30% off EVERYTHING at Kate Somerville with code HOLIDAY2013. Shop my picks below.  























2 comments:

  1. Will be perfect for the feast, I think it would look great with tights. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover