10.16.2013

winter white



There is nobody that rocks a monochromatic look as well as my mom. I used to make fun of her growing up, thinking she looked too matchy-matchy. That was one of those moments that I realized I was a grown up: when I found myself dressing in monochromatic looks {never mind that I was in my early 20's and, no, I still do not feel like a grown up.}

Thank goodness for the lovely head to toe white looks that popped up all over the Spring 2014 runways and the streets for the coordinating shows. I will be rocking this chunky knit with my favorite white skinnies, but also love the idea of pairing this adorable skirt with black tights and my favorite Marc Jacobs booties from my New York days. 









all photos from Pinterest 

3 comments:

  1. I love monochromatic looks & winter white - so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love white on white - so glamorous no matter what season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your selections! Winter white is always so fresh and chic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover