10.08.2013

green with envy



It is no secret that fall is my favorite season for fashion. I would love to rock lush layers and tailored coats and blazers all year around. Living in San Diego, there are very few times of year that this look is needed. Nevertheless, I am in love with the above style and would love to justify reasons to add multiple coats to my closet. {I have this one from seasons ago in sky blue}.

Shop my Budget {nothing over $80!!!} and Posh looks below to recreate this fab look. 

Budget: Jeans {$70} // Sunglasses {$40} // Clutch {$10) // Jacket {$40} // Pumps {$80}

Posh: Shoes {$300} // Jacket {$3190} // Jeans {$190} // Clutch {$1135} // Sunglasses {$245}






6 comments:

  1. Love the green and navy. Those white heels are gorgeous :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Love those 'Budget' sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving fall fashion this year!! Green is such a good color for fall =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Digging the green coats- so pretty!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover