10.17.2013

denim on denim on YSL



As seen on my Instagram, I recently tried the denim on denim look. While I originally thought this look was a little too edge for me, I paired it with one of my YSL's {she recently got a Saint Lauren sister, but more on that later. stay tuned!}, a statement necklace and pink lipstick. The end result was surprisingly pulled together, yet feminine and I look forward to pairing it with my new blazer or layer it with this cashmere in pale pink  to make the look more feminine. 



denim {$158} // chambray {$78, $68} // flats {$150, $115} // lipstick in L'Eclatante {$34} // necklace {$135} // bag more colors here




photos courtesy of pretty stuff and this is glamorous

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful look! I have to replicate this,

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has this picture of himself from the 6th grade rocking a Canadian tuxedo and I used to make fun of him all the time...but now..I wear it!! haha! And your bag is lovely!!!! I'm jelly. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover