9.06.2013

striped blazer


blazer {$188, $120} // top, old, similar here {$170, $89} // J.Brand Skinnies {$191} // Flats {$160, $135} // Similar sunglasses {$330} // bracelets, Hermes and vintage // Lipstick 


For y'all that know me, and even those who I've never met, know that I've never met a stripe nor a blazer that I didn't like {as seen on my Pinterest). So imagine my delight to find this blazer in my favorite school boy cut. I'm a little confused on how to dress it up for fall, but think with some grey knit, like this one and some boots, it will transition as the temperature begins to drop. 


4 comments:

  1. Love the blazer, great look!

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole outfit! Especially love those flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer! I have yet to meet a stripe I did not like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blazer. Straight out of the 1980s with a modern twist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover