9.09.2013

nyfw

sunnies {$300} // necklace {$150} // quilted skirt {$80} // cashmere {$188, currently 25% off with code fall style} // heels {$625} // Victoria Beckham purse {$1850}

While I was in Paris and London during fashion week, after stalking the street style and video feeds of the fashion shows, I am currently inspired of what I would wear to New York Fashion week, also known as what I will be wearing this fall. 

This TopShop quilted skirt is my find of my London shopping. At less than $100, I could not resist getting it in both black and white. Also, while shopping, I came across the Victoria Beckham bags and can I just say, they are a must see! As seen here, my purse style is minimalist, thus I immediatly swooned for the delicious leather, structured shape and timeless style. How fun would it be to break up this nuetral outfit? 


12 comments:

  1. Love that Topshop skirt! And I need one of those bags. I swear I always get way more inspired by fashion in London than in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those quilted skirts are divine, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list- hope you had an amazing time abroad!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I long to go to NYFW. Someday! That quilted skirt is fabulous. And anything VB is to die for! Hope you had a wonderful time on your trip. Can't wait to hear more about it.

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm...I think I need the skirt and that necklace!!!!!! Great picks!!! I'm working on a street style post and that black and white number may or may not be involved! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is such a score. I think I need it in both colors. I love it!!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!

    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is so beautiful! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That necklace is a beauty!!

    Great giveaway on my blog!
    http://justanothershopaholic.blogspot.com/2013/09/kris-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your picks! And I love shopping in London. Can't wait to see how you style these pieces.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover