9.05.2013

Guest Post: The Fashionable Wife



Hi Navy & Orange readers!  I’m Nikki of The Fashionable Wife.  I am so excited to be guest posting for Hunter.

With fall around the corner, it is time to start transitioning from summer to fall.  It can be a little bit challenging when the weather is still warm but you are wanting to start wearing more fall clothing.

This look is a great transition look for fall.  Chambray shirts are a year round go to item for me- I probably wear mine once a week.  It is light enough to wear during the warm months, but easy to layer over or under.

Leopard print is another great transition piece for fall.  Although leopard is looks good anytime, I find that it is the perfect print to give a late summer look a fall touch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover