9.01.2013

back to school for under $100

back to school for under $100
Madewell Silk top {$98} // Asos color block dress {$81} // Tinley Road Perforated leather peplum skirt {$59, $45} // Steve Madden cap toe flats {$99, $60} // J.Crew Factory Herringbone sweater {$88, $62} // Tinley Road Vegan Leather dress {$98} // Asos Blazer {$59} // TopShop floral dress {$90} // Tinley Road Vegan Leather shorts {$59}

To me, nothing says fall like gorgeous neutrals in yummy textures. Even if you haven't had a first day of school in years, these delectable neutrals will evoke excitement as the weather begins to change, and with all at $100 or less, why not treat yourself to a "back to school" closet addition?



5 comments:

  1. Loving the leather in this post! Given me some great ideas for autumn

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love neutral tops. That peplum skirt is so cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that herringbone sweater from J.Crew - so bummed it's sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your budget picks! I'm about to start decorating my home so I will need to watch what I spend on clothes. That's almost impossible for me. Agh! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Asos blazer is so pretty:)

    justanothershopaholic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover