8.23.2013

what I'm packing


With our trip, literally around the corner, I have been doing what I like to call a "fashion pull" from my favorite store, my closet. I take over the guest room and makes piles and racks of outfits that will work, incorporating old favorites and new buys {I can't tell you how long I have been eyeing this and it is already laid out to wear on the plane.} Here is some of what has made the cut. 
what I'm packing

Ray-Ban sunglasses {$150} // Saint James Tee {$55} // Kenzo dress {$485} // Saint Laurent Bag {$2695} // J.Crew Minnie Pant {$89} // Converse {$50} // J.Crew Field jacket {$148} // J.Crew Scalloped dress {$168, $148} // J.Crew Jeweled Chambray shirt {$118}




photo courtesy of Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Love it! You are going to have one very stylish trip!!

    PS I bought the Field Jacket before my trip to Paris in April and wore it every single day on the trip, great purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you're going on a trip to Paris! These are fantastic picks and I'm sure you'll look fabulous :)

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to look fabulous on your trip! I love all of your picks!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, you are going to be so very chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that J.Crew jacket as well. And everything you've been packing is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover