8.15.2013

summer to fall tops

As summer draws to a close, I always get inspired by fall fashion as it is my favorite season for fashion. {Blazers are always cuter than tanks and flip flops}. These tops will easily transition from the end of summer through fall and almost all have recently been marked down. Perfect. 
summer to fall tops

1. RED Valentino floral top {$456, $165} // 2. Kain lace top {$145, $59} // 3. SEE by Chloe ruffle top {$400, $185} // 4. Marc by Marc Jacobs {$200} // 
5. Kain lace top {$145, $65} //6.  Karen Millen lace top {$170, $110} //  7. Joie lace top {$228, $159} // 8. Miu Miu ruffled top {$595, $239}


also, email me at navyandorangeblog {at} gmail {dot} com if you are interested in posting for navy & orange while I am away at the end of the month. 

7 comments:

  1. This is totally pieces i would wear , super like ,

    Instagraming & liking it , wanna check my latest instas on my blog ? come by please & enjoy

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having clothing pieces I can wear all year round! Tank tops are perfect to do that :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh h I love the Miu Miu top annnnd esp. that it's on sale. Woooohoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you can wear these Spring to Fall! I love them all, especially the first top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the marc by marc jacobs top and all of the pretty neutral colors here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post because I've been looking at tops very differently in stores now...in terms of if they can transition into fall weather or not.

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover