8.29.2013

Guest Post: Chevron Chic


Top: Zara, Sold Out, similar here Pantssimilar found here Shoes: Zara, Sold out, similar here  Clutch: Alberta Di Canio, similar here SunniesRay Ban WatchMichael Kors Gold Pave Link BraceletBauble Bar

Hey Ya'll! My name is Hannah with Chevron Chic. I am so excited to be guest posting today on Navy & Orange! Special shout out to Hunter for giving me the opportunity! 

I'm sticking to the basics with this look today...a black and white state of mind if you will. Rarely will you find me in something that doesn't incorporate either black or white. Aside from green, black and white may be my favorite colors when it comes to my wardrobe....So Versatile!  Nevertheless, the one thing I love most about this color palette is the ability to add pops of color as I have done with my go-to hot pink clutch and new blue Ray-Ban sunnies! Just by adding those two accessories your outfit can go from DRAB to FAB in seconds! Thank goodness for accessories, right? 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

xo
H. Elizabeth




3 comments:

  1. There's a familiar face! Hi Hannah! :)

    Looking lovely- especially digging those sandals!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover