7.21.2013

scallops


dress // necklace // sunglasses // shoes // bracelets, vintage and David Yurman


This dress is the ultimate must have in any one's closet. Before it popped up on every blog, my mom and I feel in love with it, the question to be navy or coral and would I be willing to wait for it to go on sale. Well, my patience paid off, because at a recent sale at my local J.Crew, it was on super sale {marked down to half off, then an extra 40% off that} and with one left in my size, I figured it was meant to be...
I have already worn it to my anniversary getaway, family dinner and drinks with friends. Nothing says summer like a shift dress. And with scallops? Perfection.



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! The colour looks great on you!

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You look gorgeous :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! I'm so glad they brought it back in fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing red dress ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Jack Rogers! And I think your dress is so cute, especially the bottom :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love scallop edges out clothing, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally loved this post!!! Really great inspiration! tell me if you would like to follow each other! I follow you back for sure - Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, that's the perfect summer dress.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover