7.28.2013

navy & neon



top, and similar // skirt // shoes // similar sunnies // jewelry, vintage, from India and David Yurman





It is no surprise of my dedication to navy. A large proportion of my closet is dedicated to this classic shade and I figure it goes with everything. To pair it with neon is so Southern California summer, I can't even stand it. I wore this to a friend's house party and thought the flat sandals insured that I could play with their kids. 

While this skirt is much more neon in person, I am trying to think of ways to wear it for fall. Navy cashmere and boots, perhaps?



10 comments:

  1. You look GORGEOUS! Love this neon skirt on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that skirt! Such a cute outfit.

    x the fabulous life of a natural disaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the neon skirt! I think it would be really cute with booties for fall!

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirt! and love those sunnies!

    Rachel
    theoxfordstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that skirt! xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I really want that neon skirt... neons are great, so bright and happy :)

    A Day In The Life Of Mel: http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

    Rebecca
    desert girls vintage

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you put on , enjoyed flipping through your blog ,

    ( Love Me Some Neutrals ) new outfit post on my blog .

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover