7.02.2013

happy & healthy

{similar dress maternity here}

I am just like everyone else, awaiting the announcement of the royal birth, and am thinking happy and healthy thoughts for the Duchess and the little one. 
Until then, I have been keeping up with my royal fix by following along on Kate Middleton for the Win. If you don't already have this on your list of favorite reads, add immediately. 

Warning: don't check in the middle of a meeting or an otherwise quiet place. Explosive laughter is a common side effect. The said happened to me with this one:




11 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the birth of the royal baby either. That picture is too funny, thanks for sharing that site it's hilarious.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I am obsessed with Kate, and that website looks AWESOME! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is one classy woman for sure , i love her ....

    Come see this weeks guest post , you will love her .

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha so glad you shared! So funny! Kate's the best. Can you believe she is about to have her baby? She looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she and I are due the same day or right around the same time! I'm two weeks away! Excited to find out what they are having!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love Kate Middleton. I cannot wait until she gives birth. I'm really hoping it's a girl. Just imagine Harry playing with a little girl. I die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty ;)


    alcinacunha.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got back from London and just about everyone is talking about Kate from the tour guides to the cab drivers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's awesome ^_^


    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  10. cracking up at that site! so funny x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover