6.04.2013

The 2 Best Years of My Life





I can not believe that I have been lucky enough to be the happiest Mrs. for the past 2 years! Last year, I was lucky enough to get surprised with the traditional gift of paper, in form of an airplane ticket. I have been trying to be creative for the two year gift of cotton...I'll keep y'all updated!

Happy 2 Years to my best friend, supporter, the person that can makes me laugh harder than anyone else and the Mister who initiates the best impromptu dance parties, even in the middle of the supermarket.



11 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary dear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures are beautiful!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures look amazing! I love it!
    Happy anniversary :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!YOUR WEDDING DRES IS AMAZING!

    XO
    BEATRIX

    http://yosivoyalamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! A plane ticket is going to be hard to top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary, darling–I hope you'll share more wedding photos one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary!!! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe!!! Happy anniversary to you two!! Stunning photos, you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary to both of you! What a beautiful and personal post - and what a fabulous gift you received! I also just celebrated our second anniversary - time flies when you're having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover