6.02.2013

summer uniform: white mini skirt must-have




shirt // skirt // shoes // sunglasses // watch // 
bracelets, vintage, Hermes, David Yurman, and John Matty. 

This outfit was one of my many purchases on our recent trip to Dallas, and I can't stop wearing these separately and together. I am obsessed with this white skirt for summer as it can be easily dressed up and dressed down. I recently couldn't resist picking up the skirt in red too. 

I would say a white mini is a must have for summer. Shop similar looks below.












15 comments:

  1. I love it! So easy and polished at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i really like this outfit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lace shorts or skirts are so in this year! A perfect summer outfit! Followed <3

    Yolennie
    www.lavenderfedora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Your white skirt is perfect for summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great skirt!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love this pairing.. but what is there not to love? The crispness of the shirt, that gorgeous skirt and you wear them very very well!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute skirt and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great skirt! Looks like its perfect for Summer!

    Laura
    www.sequinsatbreakfast.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I've ever owned a white skirt (so weird, right?) but I'm loving this look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving white minis right now! This one is so pretty on you, Hunter. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LURVE these pieces–together and I'm sure separately!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that skirt! I have been wanting a simple white maybe lacy/eyelet skirt for summer. And I would totally get it in both colors too!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover