5.02.2013

tweed jacket


There is a large part of closet dedicated to tweed jackets. I love the look of them with jeans for a date night or over a dress in a similar palette for a fancy event. With the above photo as inspiration on how to extend the life and versatility of my collection, I couldn't help but add some more tweed jackets to my wish list. Happy Shopping!

tweed jacket
1.pink tweed {$440} // 2. black and white with chain {$49.99} // 3. yellow {$396, $278} // 4. black & white {$12.24} // 5. black & white{$195} // 6. purple {$396} // 7. neutral {$475} // 8. pink & orange {$198} // 9. leather trimmed {$363} // 10. motorcycle jacket with chains {$295}

15 comments:

  1. I love a good tweed too...especially in the lighter/brighter colors!

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no tweed jackets but I'm loving number 6!

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love tweed jackets! i have a cute green and black!
    the bright colours are great for spring
    A
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tweed jackets!! I have a very cute red and black one and i just love it!!!
    XoXo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newly obsessed with tweed. Love your list!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I always used to think of tweed as a winter material but I love how it's transitioning to summer especially with the fun colors and prints! :)

    xo, Ainslee

    abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOO love numbers 7 and 10.


    Ali of

    www.dressigken.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I def need to get in on this. Have been looking for the perfect one for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that tweed jacket!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with tweed jackets - I'd love to own a Chanel one day but I have that J. Crew and it's a great option!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that tweed jacket,so sophisticated!
    Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC,Bloglovin and Twitter and like my Facebook Page and i'll surely follow back on all!
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, a girl after my own heart!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous jacket and a great post!!!!

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks again for the article post.Thanks Again. Really Great.Please Visit:

    Tweed Jacket
    Mens Corduroy Jackets
    Tweed Trousers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover