5.31.2013

summer shopping bag

sale finds


necklace // flats // polka dot dress // silk tank // votives // 
striped tee // sandals // bikini // melon sorbet neckalce // heels

I love any excuse to go shopping {let's be honest, do you ever need a reason?} With many summer travels, parties and events, here are some of the items I am currently awaiting to show up at my doorstep.

Happy Shopping!

PS- Have you checked out the Net-A-Porter sale yet? It is not to be missed! Can't wait for my new scalloped bikini to come with me on our anniversary trip {I snagged it for 40% off}

Also couldn't resist the Nordstrom half yearly sale. Think this dress is too cute!


Piperlime is also have a summer sandal sale! Love the mint detailing on these.



17 comments:

  1. Love those strappy heels! Super cute picks!

    Classy Chic & Chardonnay
    http://ceislin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress!!! I am obsessed with that Moroccan tile print lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Love those necklaces!

    x the fabulous life of a natural disaster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving everything that's in your shopping list here....esp. the flats & heels!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything! That Tibi tank and Miu Miu bikini are my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing !!!great pics!
    Really nice blog!!
    Thanks for sharing!!do u want to Follow each other!?
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh amazing! im in love with everything you put together! need to go shopping asap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Kate spade flats are just too cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I just saw your comment on my blog an came to yours and I really like It I just followed!would you mind following me back!? :)

    www.taylorricefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome outfit! join my giveaway on my blog to win a pair of firmoo sunglasses! http://koraliastergiou.blogspot.gr/2013/05/firmoo-sunglasses-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks!

    http://thesisonstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is so pretty! Love all the blue and pink hues especially that melon deco necklace.
    xx Allie | A Song to Pass the Time

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is so fresh. Love that blue top. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW awesome outfits:) I want them all ahaha

    Check out my new post..My summer living on a lovely island:)

    have a great weekend dear

    LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover