5.14.2013

black and white



{top, old, but similar here and here // denim // shoes // similar bag // 
sunglasses // gem necklace // pale pink gemstone necklace // 
bracelets, from India, Hermes, David Yurman and here}




I love color as much as the next girl, but I can't get enough of the black and white trend for spring {and I love this little number}. Whenever I am in an outfit rut, I always reach for a little black top to wear with my favorite white denim and I love the classic look of timeless black accessories.

{top, old, but similar here and here // denim // shoes // similar bag // sunglasses // gem necklace // pale pink gemstone necklace // bracelets, from India, Hermes, David Yurman and here}


18 comments:

  1. Peplum is so pretty and you look amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking chic in that black and white outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combo black and white, simple and elegant.

    perfect choice! =)

    thanks so much for comment on my blog :)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I would like to invite you to join my new giveaway and win a new pair of sunglasses from Firmoo.com!
    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.be/2013/05/firmoo-sunglasses-giveaway.html

    Visit me soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, you can never go wrong with this combo!
    www.FripperyVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that gorgeous statement necklace on top of a classic pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Chanel! Gorgeous!

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stop right now...that purse!!! Argh Love a black and white number!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That peplum is too cute!! Oh and the Chanel.. to die for.

    xo, Ainslee

    abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this peplum!
    and the Chanel is awesome!!
    You look great :-)
    xoxo
    Vered

    Vered'Style fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the B&W but the classic Chanel is my fave! :)

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your black peplum top, its so cute! you look great!

    Delightful Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the peplum top! The black and white is so chic, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit! That lace peplum top is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the black and white, it's so classy and so chic!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Classic! White and black together, always a winner!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  17. NIce wedges!

    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover