4.26.2013

penny bag

coach penny bag

white & yellow // tan // red // yellow // mint {mine!} // 
emerald // turquoise // hot pink // navy & blue

As seen on Instagram and here, I'm loving my Penny bag! I wouldn't say I'm a Coach girl, but the tassels sold me. While the color is of-the-moment, I'm surprised how easy it is to treat it like a neutral and just wear it with everything. I recently removed the strap and carried it as a clutch, increasing the ease and versatility of my recent purchase. And thank you to all of the comments & suggestions on this post! You helped me make my decision.




8 comments:

  1. I'm heading to a Coach outlet this weekend- maybe they will have some of these pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love all the colors.

    www.FripperyVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this bag–I even bought it in both shades of red, but neither was quite right, and it broke my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the hot pink one and love it! Now I want to get the mint one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this bag. I think I need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have a tough time choosing!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color of these purses. I need to get a pink and orange one for the spring and summer.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Barbie Girl'.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover