4.05.2013

flat espadrilles

flat expensive espadrille

Left Column, top to bottom: 
navy with bow{$295}// yellow leopard {$198}// black with crest{$425}// tan with bow{$250}
Right Column, top to bottom: 
striped {$250} // Chanel{$395} // lace {$475} // striped with crest {$425}

Nothing says summer like a great espadrille. While my go-to for when the weather gets warm can be found here hereI am finding myself pulled towards all the flat espardrille options for this spring and summer. Shop the fabulous picks above and the budget friendly {all $75 and under!!!} below.

Left Colum, top to bottom: 
black {$40} // striped {$36} // sky blue {$28} // polka dot {$42} // zebra {$75}
Right Column, top to bottom: 
navy lace {$58} // striped {$75} // neutral lace {$58} // ikat {$42} // striped {$75}


budget friendly flat espadrilles






18 comments:

  1. Sine it's been warmer where I live, I almost been wearing them everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really cute! I'm just waiting for warmer weather so I can start wearing sandals again! I adore the bottom two in the first group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - so cute! Love the dots :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute, but I am in love with the pink lace ones in the first group.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg they had tory burch espadrilles at my local nordy rack the other day, but they didnt have my size!! espadrilles are definitely one of my favorite shoe styles this season!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of those shoes. I need to get myself a pair!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these. I have to say I have tried on different brands and my favorites are Toms, I wore them all around Bali on vacation last September and cant wait to slip them back on this summer.

    Amber
    Enter the Friday Link Up!

    FACE IT Catalog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to get myself a comfy pair of espadrilles!

    Great blog-would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so adorable. I need a new pair for summer and I've completely fallen for that ikat pair, now I just have to wait patiently until they come back in stock.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many cute pairs I've been eyeing the Valentino pair for while!
    www.FripperyVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh..love the stripes ones so much!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. The ones with the crests are so cure =) Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I neeeed those Chanels (I know you're shocked. *Sarcasm)

    ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love love and I've been searching for the perfect pair , great selection .

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore espadrilles! I'm going on vacation to Spain in May, so I will definitely get a few pairs there :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, definitely have to pick up a pair or two, so adorable!

      Nora

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover