3.01.2013

weekend

Happy Weekend and Friday, Lovers!

We are off for the weekend! We plan to enjoy ourselves in one of our favorite places: Santa Ynez. We will be spending Saturday in Santa Barbara to celebrate an early birthday celebration with my grandmother {she turns a wise 96 years old next week!}.  Since returning from India, putting in extra work at the hospital, the hubby being inundated with work, and us both trying to avoid the remodel as much as possible, I am very much looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

I will be keeping y'all updated via Instagram. {Follow me @navyandorange}

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend
    and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo, have a great weekend!
    www.FripperyVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your grandmother! I love Santa Barbara. Have a fabulous weekend!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to visit Santa Barbara. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and your grandmother is having a fabulous birthday celebration.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    Enter our Retro Designed Pencil Sharpener Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I love Santa Barbara! Hope your grandmother had a nice birthday too :)

    Have a nice Monday! Wonderful blog by the way :) Come and see me sometime! I love the visitors! Follow if you like :)

    xo
    Emily
    The Rancher's Daughter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover