3.14.2013

striped decor



While my love for stripes is apparent in my everyday uniform, Pinterest {I have an entire board dedicated to my staple} and recent purchases {hello striped peplum! hello striped jacket!}, I didn't realize that is subtly incorporated into my decor choices as well {we have similar, but less dramatic chairs in a more neutral color palette as the one in the above photo and we have these sheets embroidered with our monogram}. The above photo I have pinned away for any next decorating adventures and am loving the classic yet funky mix of this bedroom, perfectly accented with, yes stripes.



photo courtesy of prepfection

13 comments:

  1. I love this classic and chic decor.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Floral'.

    Hope you have a great day.
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with stripes! We had b&w stripes painted in our hallway and then some decorator convinced me to paint them in our den. It's a little much and may re-paint but I still love them!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I didn't mention this earlier. Thoughts on the monogrammed headboard???

      Delete
  3. Lovely!!!!

    A&G,
    fashiono2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image! Inspiring .. Seems like Balmain got to the bedroom:)

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this perfectly preppy room!
    ~Lauren
    http://lalovesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I adore a good stripe–but I don't have any at home! I say it's high time to find some throw pillows and change that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I could do some major stripes in one of my rooms, I'd totally do it! I love the contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is like perfect for what I have been thinking about lately, I have been thinking about a black and white striped couch for the future but that seems a little intense, where as those chairs are perfect and not too overwhelming!

    -Jacqueline

    www.jenesaisquoifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stripes are amazing and I love the contrast of them in this room.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Un dormitorio precioso y una buena fuente de inspiración...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover