3.11.2013

floral fit and flare


dress // jacket {old, similar here} // bangles, from India {similar here} // bag // shoes // sunnies


I recently stumbled upon this dress and fell in love with the cute & price {less than $100!}, but the wild print was waaaaaaay out of my comfort zone. I added it to my closet and was immediately surprised about the ease to wear it. For a recent brunch with friends, I paired it with flats and an old jean jacket. For a night out with drinks, I paired it with my favorite vintage Chanel and a pop of pink in the lips. I am also looking forward to wearing this for Easter/ my dad's birthday weekend in Palm Springs. I figure it will be even cuter with a tan!



dress // sunnies // bag {vintage similar here} // similar shoes here

dress day to night

Dress
Day: jacket // bangles // bag // flats
Night: necklaces // bracelet // vintage bag // lips // shoes



AND the winner for the Style Etoile giveaway is Kyla from Kyla Is Inspired! Please email me with your address!
Thanks to all for entering!







20 comments:

  1. This outfit seriously give that easy transition from day to night.. perfect when travelling!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! So perfect for spring! I adore those black heels!!! Hope you have a great Monday!

    Jessica

    lifesbetterbeingsouthern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outta my comfort zone, too but I like the way you styled it - you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute dress and love the layered necklaces.
    www.FripperyVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous on you! Love the combo with the jean jacket- so perfect for spring!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this floral dress, so cute on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shoes for night!

    xo Andrea
    www.sophisticatedsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. niiice legs, lady :) That dress is perfection. Love the layered necklaces too! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous print–I just picked up a Liberty print blouse that's outside my comfort zone, but I'm hoping I have a similar experience!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Styled perfectly, as usual. Love all the details here- statement necklaces, denim jacket, and bright lips!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is SO cute!!! I love it styled with the jean jacket too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute floral dress!! i love the day to night look too, fabulous outfit

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow I really love your dress and how you styled it is just perfect for spring!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Love it with your (perfectly fitted!) jean jacket!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really like your dress!
    Unfortunately, spring hasn't begun here in Portugal =(

    ReplyDelete
  16. really love this dress! so cute and perfect with the jeans jacket for transition! - xx Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  17. So so cute!!! I love your blog. It is such an inspiration for me!!!
    Kisses and hugs
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so pretty and full of life. I love the YSL bag.. gorgeous! Bangles from India.. haha.. of course, they are famous for jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover