2.27.2013

The Oberoi Amarvilas




I have been Oberoi'd. Whilst in India, we stayed soley at the lovely and luxurious hotels known by the name of Oberoi. They were voted the World's Leading Luxury Hotel Brand and boy, do they deserve it! I have been lucky enough to live and travel all over the World, but have never experienced anything quite like the Oberoi experience. 

The Oberoi Amarvilas in Agra is located 600 meters from the Taj Mahal, and all rooms and the lobby bar have views of one of the seven wonders of the world. I was in total awe of our view and the Taj itself and was even moved to tears {dork} upon seeing and then leaving the Taj Mahal.  After a very early morning at the Taj, to which we were transported via golf cart, I meandered back to the Oberoi for a cappucino and a walk around the pool. The pool at this Oberoi is truly unreal. It puts all pools, espeically the ones in Vegas to shame. It became my new inspiration for my dream home as this pool would perfectly punucate a backyard. Taj Mahal not included. 






photos courtesy of Oberoi, here and blogger's own

9 comments:

  1. I love Oberoi hotels! I haven't been to this one, but it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse moi!?!? This place is a dream!!!!!!!!!! I mean, stunning for sure!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular photos! Gorgeous place! BTW, love your outfit.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Simply Chic in Calvin Klein' Thank you :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to India!! Gorgeous pics!

    xo Olivia
    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks amazing! I'm your newest fan!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my stars, this looks incredible! Pinning and dreaming...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Oberoi is ridiculous in Rajasthan... so expensive. It is great you had a chance to stay there. I am of Indian origin, but haven't been to Rajasthan yet, would love to go someday. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover