2.14.2013

red blazer + sequin stripes

 

blazer {sold out, similar one here} // tee  similar tank{similar one here and here} // skinnies // 
Louboutins {similar here and here}

lips in Pop Life // nails in Geranium




 It is no secret that I love a good stripe, live in my blazers and have a thing for lipstick. For Valentine's I have found the perfect outfit and managed to incorporate all my favorite things! As seen on Instagram, I wore this striped sequin shirt for New Year's and have been itching for the excuse to wear it again. It It is perfect for one of my favorite holidays and I managed to pair it with a red mani/pedi and my favorite red lipstick.

For day, I paired it with a cozy striped shirt and some loafs.

Happy Valentine's Day! 


shirt {old, but similar here} // loafers


The top is sold out but found a similar tank on sale!

18 comments:

  1. love your blazer! I want a red one too!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would u like to follow each other on Gfc,Fb or Twitter?

    My blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss x10. Love a good stripe, and when you add a blazer and sequins to mix, I'm SOLD. :)

    Happy Valentine's!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that top and it's one of my favorites...I think I may have worn it 5 or 6 times in the month of December alone haha. Love it paired with the red blazer! Happy Valentine's Day!

    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh I just love that sequin stripe tee. I wish it wasn't sold out. And you look so cute in the red blazer!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so fabulous. I am in love with that striped sequin shirt. I actually headed straight over after seeing this post to see if I could purchase it but it is sold out. :(

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stripes and the sequin combo.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure perfection!
    Love the sequins!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am {} close to getting a sequined t. I really like it with the loafers, like to see that even though it's sequined, it can still be casual.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look super great & this top is amazing ! , love it

    Am following you with GFC ,
    NOW , IT'S YOU TURN TO FOLLOW ME PUMPKIN !

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute look! I like the sequined stripes. I am always looking for ways to wear my NYE looks more than just that night, and this is an excellent way to take it from party to work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very chic look. Stripes are very on trend. Love it! : )


    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Red, white and dark blue is a fave combo of mine - so naturally I love your super-chic outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this one. You have such a fantastic blog!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover