2.05.2013

Passports and Pearls: Nail Polish Picks

So excited to have Katie back for her second post while I'm away. She always has the best nail polish colors and I love keeping up to date on her choices on instagram. Thank you, Katie, for giving us your picks!

I <3 nail polish! I love experimenting with different combinations on my nails. right now I am all over emerald green paired with violet purple, canary yellow paired with peony pink, and turquoise paired with burnt orange. when the weather gets icky and wintery in nyc, I make sure to pull out the colorful nail polish!

8 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors! I really love that purple - a color like that is on my list for this winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shades of nail polish. So ready for spring.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Seaside Blue'.

    Have a beautiful and blessed week.

    Stay beautiful,

    Sofia

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun color combos! My nails have been bare for a week or so- time for a manicure! Perhaps Butter's British Racing Green? :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, I'm definitely picking up Essie's Where's my chauffeur.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these colors! Dying to try the green by Butter!

    xo Olivia
    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all such pretty colors!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been panting my nails a lot more than usual lately. I really want Where's my chauffeur.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all such cute colors!! Love the Essie Pansy the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover