2.11.2013

back from a trip of a lifetime...




Lovers! I'm back from a trip of a lifetime. 

While it is the most colorful place I have ever been, I find it ironic that after reviewing many of my shots, that some of my favorites contain the perfect palette of neutrals. India was beyond words and truly an indescribable experience. I wish and encourage all of you to put it on the top of your places to visit list. 

I have been truly inspired and there will be many posts in the further dedicated to the best trip of my life {second only to my three week honeymoon in France.}

Thank you to Katie and Julie for contributing while I was away!



photos all blogger's own


16 comments:

  1. OMG so jealous! This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for more photographs!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! those pictures are gorgeous!
    I really want to go to India now :)

    xoxo
    Suzanne from writtenbysuzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back :) Can't wait to see and hear more! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had an amazing trip! Can't wait to see more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear more about the trip–sounds absolutely beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would LOVE to go to India! pretty photos!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you are a lucky girl. I can't wait to see more of your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. India sounds amazing - can't wait to hear more about it!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really excited to see your posts. It has been at the top of my list for years. Especially, since my husband lived there for a short time. How awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to hear more about the trip!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Ripple Effect'.

    XO
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cannot wait to hear all about it!!!!!! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  14. These photos are just dreamy! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to see more pictures! Glad you had a wonderful trip.
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW.. I would love for you to share more pictures and your experience from this trip. I am of Indian origin, but live in the United States, and I love hearing about people's travel experience in India. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover