1.07.2013

skirts & sweaters

sweater J.Crew {old}, similar one here and here //
skirt J.Crew {sold out}, similiar one here and here // bracelet J.Crew //
necklace J.Crew {sold out} similar one here // Hunter boots // sunnies Celine
 
Since returning to Sunny {yet, chilly} San Diego after a lovely New Year's in Acapulco {as seen on instagram @navyandorange}, I have had a hard time layering up after wearing nothing but bikinis. This skirt with a chunky sweater was the perfect outfit while I re-accumulate to the chill. The skirt I purchased for holiday parties as it has the perfect flattering cut {mini} and has a touch of sparkle. I love this outfit with my perfect {personalize!} Hunter boots. {just kidding. I'm sure yours say my name on them as well.}
 
 
 
Happy shopping and Monday!
 
 


ps- thanks to the hubby for being photographer!

24 comments:

  1. Acapulco?! Now that sounds like a way to ring in the New Year! Cute outfit- Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acapulco? Lucky you! Looking super cute in this outfit.. reminding myself of my Wellis that are collecting dust somewhere... hardly ever rain here.

    Greetings from:
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jelly of your trip! I bet you had so much fun. Aren't Hunter boots amazing. I seriously will find any excuse to wear them!! Love that you dressed them up with that cute skirt! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the new outfit posts–and this look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun little outfit! It would be hard to layer after Acapulco... Yikes! I want warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable outfit. I want Hunter boots so bad!

    Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that sweater with that skirt - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable! Love the wellies with the skirt =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your skirt and necklace, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hunter in Hunters! :) So perfect.

    Glad you had a good tropical holiday- love the tweed skirt. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your skirt is great :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know,

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are just too freakin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit. It is so cute. Your sunnies are amazing.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute boots and skirt!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So adorable!! :)

    Would you like to follow each other?! let me know on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW You look really tasty wearing your Hunter Wellingtons, they look so adorable on your bare legs, my boyfriend gets excited when I wear my Wellingtons, he thinks they are sexy ha ha
    Carole
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love wearing my Hunter Wellingtons they are so comfortable and smart and can be worn with any Outfit and seeing you with your Wellingtons on makes me happy, you look so sweet.
    Kisses
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover