1.29.2013

guest post: Katie from Passports and Pearls

I'm so excited to have Katie from passports and pearls guest post while I'm away! She has the best blog and a love of travel that runs deep, like a quick jaunt to Iceland,deep. I highly recommend following her on Instagram {@KatieBartels}. Her recent trip to Iceland has me excited for our potential Iceland trip this summer. Also check out her jewelry designs as she mixes glam with preppy and incorporates finds from her travel into her collections.

She will also be posting next week, so stay tuned!

I adore color. I change my nail polish at least twice a week and most of the time I go with bold colors like cobalt blue, tomato red, and neon green. Ive recently become obsessed with the idea of colorful hair. I don't think I'm gutsy enough to do it, but I've been spending a lot of time on pinterest looking at photos of other's colorful locks!







7 comments:

  1. A new manicure color twice a week? That's dedication to polish, doll. :)

    I agree- I love bright colors woven through hair, but I'm sooooo not brave enough to try the look myself!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way colorful hair looks too, but I definitely don't have the guts to do it myself!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. back in college my hair was EVERY single color at some point - but i stayed either brunette or mainly blonde ever since - i wouldn't mind a MAJOR color change - but i don't think work would be happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited for your guest bloggers! Have a wonderful time in India! Definitely a trip of a lifetime.

    xo Grace
    www.wrinkledchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my wardrobe and littered throughout my home...but I swear my hair can't take all that color! LOVING the bordeaux though...so sexy! Rawrrrr!

    Thank you for the visit love! On the blog this week- Snippets from my trip to Sundance! Hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love those hair looks, very outrageous in a fab way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover