1.31.2013

guest post: Julie Leah


I am honored to have our second guest post: Julie Leah! I love following her preppy chic eye with amazing posts, and great instagrams, that capture everything that she finds lovely {warning: she has an amazing eye!}. Her post for us is beyond lovely and will encourage all y'all to book a trip to India asap! Thank you Julie!




 (Images 1 & 3 // Image 2 unknown // Image 4)

Hello, everyone! I'm Julie and I blog over at Julie Leah: A life & style blog, and I'm so happy to be bringing you a little dose of inspiration today while Hunter is off gallivanting in some exotic location. I was thinking about what to share with you today and decided to just let the photos do the talking. I've been aching for some warmer weather and a little adventure, and these images seemed like just the thing to help me push through a near-freezing day. Breezy dresses, exploring new cultures, having your own "eat, pray, love" moment - if only Hunter could have tucked me into her suitcase!

 Thank you so much for having me over, lady! Hope you're having the time of your life in India! And thank you, readers, for visiting with me today. You can find me over at my blog, on twitter, or on instagram (almost) all day, every day!




5 comments:

  1. thanx for the intro - gonna check her blog out now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I'm certainly ready for warmer weather and breezy, summer dresses!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a pet camel and I want to decorate it in all that jewelry just like in this picture. So jelly of your trip, Hunter. Hope you're having a blast!!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for having me, sweet lady! Loved putting this together for you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!! I love Julie and her blog. Your newest follower! And thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover