12.06.2012

personalized gifts

personalized gifts
navy & orange's gift guide continues with personalized gifts for all the good girls and boys on your list. Who doesn't love a gift list with personalized state necklaces {pick your home state, current state or where your heart is, mine is still in Texas...}, Louis Vuitton and personalized cashmere? {this is my favorite cashmere sweater and I love the individuality of adding your initials; I have several with my new and old monogram.}
Happy Shopping!
 
Initial belt, buckle here, belt here // personalized iPhone case here and here // Personalized TOMs, they also come in your collegiate colors! // Monogram necklace // State pendant, every 50 available // Initial Coaster // Personalized Louis Vuitton
 
 

 

 
 

11 comments:

  1. I love a good monogram- personal touches are everything. :)

    -Ashley
    http:/lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahooo...love the Texas shout out!!! Monogrammed Toms?? Love love love. And I would die for a monogrammed Louis or Goyard bag!! Ok when am I going to think of others? Bad friend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a monogrammed Louis Vuitton Speedy and it's one of my favorite handbags ever. And I get so many compliments on it. I want the monogrammed LV rolling suitcase next! I love that monogrammed necklace. It would look great layered with a few other dainty necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love the iPhone case! So so cute...love all of them really! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea!! Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! Like yours too! How about following each other on bloglovin and gfc? Let me know once you do, that way I’ll follow you back! Waiting for you!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to monogram gifts! Personalization is always nice.

    - K.

    www.boardwalksandboulevards.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. personalized gifts are the best :) shows that some thought went into it!

    xo Olivia
    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love personalized gifts, I would love a personalized Louis Vuitton.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love this! the necklace is on my Christmas wish list!
    xo
    Hope santa is good to me ;)
    Meg
    www.sealed-wtih-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is the Texas charm, what a great way to personalize.

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great gift ideas! I love monogrammed presents.
    You have a lovely blog. Following you on GFC :)

    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover