12.19.2012

last minute shopping...

Not to rub it in, but my Christmas shopping has been done for weeks. If you can't tell, I love to shop and the hunt for the perfect gift for that special someone is super fun to me. While I know that is not the case for many of you, today is the last day for many of my favorite website to guarentee delivery by Christmas.
Happy Last Minute Shopping!
  • J.Crew will deliver by Christmas Eve if orders are place by 12/20 at noon EST
  •  
  • Piperlime and Gap will deliver by Christmas Eve with free shipping on all orders placed TODAY by noon EST. One day shipping orders must be placed by 12/21 by 3 pm EST
  •  
  • Shopbop will deliver with free shipping on all ordered places by 7pm CST TODAY and next day shipping will be delivered by Christmas Eve on all ordered placed by 7pm CST on 12/21
  •  
  • Net-a-Porter will deliver by Christmas on all orders placed by TODAY at noon for express shipping
  •  
  • Nordstrom will deliver by Christmas Eve on all orders place by 3pm EST on 12/21
  •  
  • Anthropologie will offer free shipping to arrive by Christmas Eve on all orderd placed TODAY by 1pm EST

 

9 comments:

  1. I also finished all my shopping quite some time ago! This is actually the first year I'm not scrambling to finish it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm done with my shopping too! It feels good, doesn't it!? :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you girl! I find joy in finding the perfect gift and gift wrap as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Thanks for the details...anything to avoid the mall right now. There are already policemen directing traffic in front of the mall by my house. Ughgh! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel exactly the same way–shopping early takes so much of the pressure off, and knowing you've found the perfect gift for everyone is, I think, even better than opening up goodies yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you posted this because I'm totally behind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to start! As always, last minute is my thing!

    Hugs and kisses from:
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy you posted this, I have some last minute gifts to get.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover