11.21.2012

Thanksgiving


 Just had to share these lovely photos since I hope y'all will be
sharing a table with your favorites today!


Happy Thanksgiving! I will be working today {hoping to make the hospital a little brighter} but am excited to be heading out to Palm Springs afterwards to spend the long weekend with my family. I will be sharing my weekend via instagram {@navyandorange} and twitter {@navyandorangeblog.}

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and tell everyone you love you are thankful for them!


photos courtesy of a cinderella project and a crimson kiss

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving.
    Love the first image so much,
    one can't have too many chandeliers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! A long weekend in Palm Springs sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover