11.18.2012

holiday gifts under $20

holiday gifts under $20

I love Holiday shopping and I always look forward to finding the perfect individual gift and get excited for the challenge to find great pieces for a steal. Check out these great stocking stuffers and hostess gift all under $20. Yep! those adorable bow earrings are only $14. If I had my ears pierced, they would already be in my stocking.


Mustache glasses {$18} // Awkward Family Photos Book {$15} I already purchased this for a White Elephant party // Nautical Coasters {$5} // Horse plate {$20} // Pave Bangle {$14} also comes in orange and green // Top Secret Leather notebook {$5} // Bow Earrings {$14} // Flower Earwarmer {$20} // San Francisco tote {$20}, other cities available // What Happened Last Night? Bandages {$7}




 








 

15 comments:

  1. Great holiday finds, I'm adding some of these items to my own wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I need to get shopping!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stealing some ideas from this list. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Mr. and Mrs. glasses! And those band aides are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bow earrings! So cute!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bow earrings, they are so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Mr and Mrs glasses! What an adorable gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My wallet loves you for this post. I bought those Mr/Mrs. glasses for my best friend when she got engaged and they were a hit!! They are the perfect gift. love all of your picks!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I love the Mr. and Mrs. cups! I had lips and mustache chocolate suckers as the favors at my wedding! And now I can't get enough

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds,
    love the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute are the his and her shot glasses?! Love. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! Those bandaids are awesome and would make the perfect stocking stuffer!

    xo Olivia
    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover