6.13.2012

duckridge farm: the perfect wedding location

Recently, we were lucky enough to be a part of a wedding at the beautiful estate of a family friend held at the amazing Duckridge Farm. As it was a family wedding, I was privy to wedding planning details, but even I was blown away upon our arrival. The grounds reminded my husband and me of our extensive tours of the castles that populate the French countryside that we spent our honeymoon visiting.
We were meet with champagne and caviar and I was summoned to bring the bride champagne. I love weddings and being with the bride before her special moment: I was lucky enough to see her put finishing touches on her hair {styled by my mom}, her dress {Valentino} and her bouquet {white flowers from the garden}. Everything was all perfect!
I loved dancing the night away at the exquisite Duckridge Farm.



12 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...it's like the secret garden!! So pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous. It looks very magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely venue! xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. it;s like a fairy tale, how was i not following before - sorry.

    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing sot for a wedding! Seriously, I love it! My best friend is searching for the perfect venue and it's crazy tough!

    xx
    holly foxen wells
    www.ThreeLayerCake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous place for a wedding!

    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is absolutely gorgeous!!! I bet it was an amazing wedding.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous - like a fairytale dream wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a sorority sisters husbands family estate...heirs to JC Penney. I set up his nephew w/ a student of mine and they got married also. I love duckridge...5 miles of jogging trails also and japanese teahouse in woods, and old log open air sleeping cabin, manmade lake and dugout hottub, and rowboat duck pond...love love love french chateau house and setting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover