5.21.2012

odlr resort 2013




surely, these photos will be all over the blogosphere in the coming days, but I couldn't help but pick my two favorites from the Oscar de la Renta Resort 2013 show today.

Can I please have them both? I am in love with the different, but equally lovely, silhouettes and have already played the very fun fantasy game of events to wear them to...feel free to play along.

{watch the show here and all the pins of OscarPRGirl here}


I can't get enough of that cobalt bow!
{also in love with the sequins sleeves and short, full skirt!}

happy Tuesday!

xoxo navy & orange

all photos courtesy of OscarPRGirl's Pinterest

20 comments:

  1. Hello Orange ( can I cal you like this? : ) )
    I share your love for orange and cobalt too : )
    I am dreaming along in these beauties. And I liked the coincidence in the below post for Dior lipstick : ) Have a lovely day : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cobalt bow is a head-turner! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree love that cobalt bow! It is a great pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the first dress is amazing...love Oscar! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces!
    Love that pink dress!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pieces--love the details

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful!
    Now following ;)
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous picks! I love the second one

    xx

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shots! Thanks for sharing. ;)

    -Ashley
    http://lerougestylo.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning dress! xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOooo! These are stunning! Would love love to wear them.

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved this collection!

    Corinne xo
    http://corinnemonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those dresses.. beautiful!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that pink dress is just to die for. How gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of it is just so pretty!!

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGG that first dress is beyond divine...I WANT haha:)
    have an awesome weekend and come back and visit me soon.

    LOVE M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover