4.12.2012

you can never go wrong in pearls


what girl doesn't love pearls? In college, I would strongly attempt to never leave the sorority house without pearls on, in some fashion or another. If I had my ears pierced, I'm convinced pearls would have a permanent residence. 

As my collection as grown {my great grandmother's favorite strand, my godmother's gift to me before I moved to the south, a MOH gift from my best friend, a Tahitian strand of black and gray ones from when my parents lived there...}, I can't help but love the classic look that all styles provide. I love this necklace with the traditional look of the pearls but the modern design. A girl really can never go wrong in pearls!

xoxo navy & orange


photos courtesy of classy in the city

15 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you. Pearls are a great accessory because you can wear them with a dress or a pair jeans and they look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not a big fan of pearls on me.. but they look very chic on other ppl! when i wear pearls... i feel 60 yrs old lol
    love the first photo :)
    xo
    MosaMuse

    MosaMuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, I love them! :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wardrobe is complete without pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pearls are such a classic look, every lady definitely need a pearl necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. couldnt agree more :) nothing like a classy strand of pears! Hugs form California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! It's timeless! xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's classy, pearls are pretty!

    xoxo
    - http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. best ear rings are my favorite staple

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun quote/poster. I have a pair of pearl earrings, a gift from my late mother in law, that I wear every day. Love them- they seem to work with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Will wear my pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! Pearls! Certainly not just for mature women. Pearls add instant class to whatever you're wearing.

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree so much! I don't wear much jewellery at all but I love a pearl necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read once that Tea Leoni always felt confident in pearls. I love that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover